Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's SO Not The Fat Gene That's Making YOU Fat!




So, new studies in obesity research have found that there is a mutation in the DNA of certain people (on the 16th chromosome) that causes them to overeat because their bodies don't produce a certain enzyme that tells them when they are full. Therefore, they are constantly hungry. For some, this is good news, because it explains for them why they have such a hard time maintaining a healthy weight. Well, here's the bad news...only 1-2% of the obese population can point to this as the cause of their excessive weight. So.....that leaves a whopping 98 - 99% of people that can't use this as an excuse!

For many of you, it's NOT the fat gene. NOPE. If I were you, I'd start looking at some of those OTHER stubborn genes. Like the CHEESEBURGER gene. Or the 'double stuffed Oreos' gene. The 'apple pie a la mode' gene. The 'I haven't exercised since I was in high school' and the 'I've tried diets - they dont work' genes. They are big culprits in causing this condition.
These are the genes we need to closely examine! I swear, I've never met a 'Yes, I'll Supersize That' gene that DIDN'T make you fat!

Are there other reasons for obesity besides the aforementioned genes? Sure. There is a such thing called an eating addiction and there is now this new term called emotional eating. I'm sure that there is some validity to these concepts, but, once again, only THE SMALLEST PERCENTAGE OF OBESE PEOPLE are that way because of those issues. For most, it's the 'I want to eat whenever I want and not exercise EVER' gene. Trust me on this! So many thousands upon thousands of people have this particular gene, that it's just plain astonishing!!

So, what to do here? Well, I'll tell you. Research has proven that these particular genes can be removed WITHOUT SURGERY.
Yes! Can you believe it? Great news, right? Of course it is! What you will need to do to find help is to consult your nearest fitness professional, motivational coach and nutritionist. These are the people who can help you to remove those fat causing genes for sure! Now, this is not a completely painless procedure....I'd be lying if I said that it was.
But no pain, no loss!! It will be a bit uncomfortable at first -- as all extreme procedures are. But you will soon find yourself in recovery mode, and the pounds will then start to melt off.
I personally had a really persistent White Castle hamburger gene that plagued me for years, but once I consulted a trainer and a gym, that thing went away like *THAT*! (snap fingers)

Now, don't feel bad about this. Many have suffered the consequences of these wild, uncontrolled genes and have come out on the other side of it fitter, healthier people. It's nothing to be ashamed of ..... unless you decide to do absolutely nothing about it or neglect to even try to get them removed. If this turns out to be the case, then it all falls on your shoulders. And your knees..... and your ankles..... and pretty much your entire life. So, don't hesitate. Do something about it now!

I am giving referrals to all who ask. I know plenty of great gene removal professionals that can help you in this area. Just drop me an email, and be well on the way to getting rid of those obesity causing genes TODAY!


disclaimer***
To anyone offended by this, WHOOPS! The Fitness Diva tends to be a bit sarcastic from time to time! ;)

15 comments:

Foo December 14, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

He he he.... you are telling it like it is! Funny and true post!

Health Nut December 14, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

I think its amazing the way "science" has found a way to blame everything on our genes- from obesity to alcoholism and drug abuse, it's all about our predispositions.

Thanks for posting this and encouraging people to do something about it now!

Check out this picture of Michael Angelo's David if it happened to be in America.

The Fitness Diva December 14, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Thanks, Foo! I certainly do try! ;)

Thanks for visiting, Health Nut.
I agree. Every year, they come up with a new "addiction". After a while, you have to stop blaming your biology or genetics and just be accountable!

samdaddycool December 14, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

That's helping a lot especially me gain more weight recently (I spent more time in front of pc ).. no exercise.
To be honest, my family are in intermediate body size category - not skinny and not too fat. But I tried not to gain more weight as I passing 30s..

Stefan December 14, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Yes, maybe they just want to blame the biological aspect such gen to hide their wrong. Haha..Perhaps when they read this post, they change their habit. Keep healthy

livinglite December 16, 2009 at 5:44 AM  

Interesting, funny and knowledgeable at same time here.

Fixed Gear Bicycles December 16, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

As they say, hate obesity and not obese people. Very good read!

Samuel Watson December 17, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

It is too easy to get fat and it isn’t quite so easy to do something about it. But easiest of all is to find excuses as to why you are fat, as opposed to looking yourself straight in the face and saying I eat a lot of crap and don’t do any exercise.

Robinsgothealth.com December 18, 2009 at 12:58 AM  

This is a very cute, unfortuantely true post, thanks for the smiles!


Your in health,
Robin

Mocha Dad December 18, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Is there a gene that causes me to sing Milli Vanilli songs?

The Fitness Diva December 18, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

Daddycool, get more active so you don't fall into that other category!
Thanks for stopping by!

Stefan, I hope so! Gotta be a bit cheeky about it sometimes, too! ;)

Thanks for stopping by, livinglite

The Fitness Diva December 18, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

I hear you completely, Sam!

Thanks for dropping in, Robin! Don't forget about those genes! They'll get ya! ;)

Fixing Gear, absolutely! I just want 'em to get healthy.

The Fitness Diva December 18, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Mocha Dad, that's not from any gene, that's a full blown disease!!! :D

Redeemed May 21, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

The simple truth is that you're what you eat. Only few people actually have some medical problem that makes them gain fat even when they manage what they eat.

The majority are simply too lazy to exercise and burn the excess calories while others are addicted to eating because they have not found a better way of giving expression to their life.

A lot of folks won't like this post, but then the truth must be told.

The Joe Robb February 23, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

It is amazing how many of us hide behind the excuses that we come up with about gaining weight. Plain and simple most of us need to be eating better and exercising more often.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...